09 November, 2008

Wish things would be different

Reflecting those memories. Great and beautiful ones.

I'm glad that we are honest and have been always with each other. We talk about our friendship and on how we met and then got close.

"Am I your secret lover?" He asked me with those tender raw emotions shown in his eyes. Not knowing on whether I should say yes or no.

Under the circumstances that we are in, it is hard to be inside a relationship with each other. He knows it and I know it. " What did I do to deserve such a pretty girl like you?" Spoken with tears in his eyes.

"You're nice. Always eager to please me." "I have always been independent all my life. Hence, I am scared to know that I am beginning to be dependent on you."

It is not being me so stubbornly independent and he knows it. Wish things would be different. Till then, I could only pretend even if it hurts inside. Love bites.

3 comments:

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

Share with me - how tall are you?

Liza said...

Tall enough to hold onto the handrails in the MRT :)

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

Hah - i put my chin onto the handrails!
:)