Never know that I will be writing something like this today, but I am.
Sigh. It had been fun I suppose. Who will have thought that it will lead to something nice and warm to the heart. Am I regreting it? Not a slightest because I had already sensed that it will come to this, one day. Yes, he made me laugh, smile and happy just as I give the support and rally motivation to him. He is a nice and good man but because of the vast differences and the circumstances that both of us are in, it can never lead to anywhere. He still have his inferior insecurities that builds so deep in him that even me, can't make him change his mind.
Again, I never regret this. I can't change myself if I am nice because that's the way I was brought up to. Supernice is what he calls me whenever he feels guilty about something.
In my heart, I wish him well. If only things are different. He knows how much I care about him as I know he cares for me in his own ways. But we are still good friends and I am glad to say that there's no awkwardness towards that as we were friends before we became so close.
If only, ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment