23 April, 2008

Gallery of photos

Photos to me are the most sacred thing that I ever own. Honestly, I am not that great in photo-taking but I'm still learning to try out new techniques in capturing in what I see at that moment. Intution of emotions and unforgettable memories that I hope to protray in my photos.

A friend pointed out to me which I think is an interesting observation, that is recently, I tend to take photos of people's faces, strangers of all sorts of life: the young people that I meet, the young kids by the road or the elderly couples holding hands displaying that language of love. I love showing-offs my scenery photos to my friends; just to share the essence of the places that I have been. A camera in hand with the kee-chit sound which I liked.

However, I hate if photos are displayed just to induce cruel jealousy hence causing sadness for another. Photos of evidence, I would say. Freedom of space, nothing can stop that ya.

"Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
Everytime I do it makes me... "
~photograph sung by Nickleback~

No comments: