Project management comes in two parts. The planning stage and then comes, the execution process. The first stage is a breeze I would say but the tough part comes when you need to do the execution. I've learnt to always have alternative plans, be cool and think logically. I think I have been grilled sufficient enough by my bosses and the management to see if I could handle the heat.
But most importantly, being humble is necessary. I've seen the way 2 of my other colleagues talked to the people below them. Not so nice. A project goes smooth with a strong stable platform rooted below. They are the hands and the legs of the project. Without that strong solid base below, the project could just crash and collapse.
This guy from Aircraft Sales that I worked with was asking me whether I would like to go for the flight test at the end of this project. It's interesting to hear the stories of what the management captains do during the test. To feel the plane diving nose down, experiencing all those things that you can never experience in a normal commercial flight. Not that I will ever want those things to happen when I take a plane, but it will be a great experience. The bonus of being in the aviation industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment