the long, slow drive from my home along the West coast, past the harberfront and Tanjong Pagar as I headed towards the East coast. Marvelling the condominiums along the way, envying the great morning and evening views that the tenants could see every day. That is, if you live along the East coast beach liners.
If I had my own car, I'd probably stopped over at some beach , just to unwind the tiredness of a long hectic day before heading back home. It's possible since my work place is so damn near to the coastal area of Singapore. But since I do not have a car yet, so it is just me and my dad's car.
I did not bring my camera that day. So the photos were taken using my Nokia E65 handphone. Will love to rollerblade again. Next time ya.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Among your blog entry.. this is my favourite...the pictures.. took my breath away.. sigh.. a song by Colbie Calhit / Howie Day would complete the drive perfectly.. :)
Post a Comment