For the past 2 days, the hangar had been hosting the visit of the new board of directors and the CEO. PTF has always been the top showcase that the CEO will choose everytime visitors or potential customers come to visit the company.
Admiring the various aircrafts ascending past the hangar and enjoying the slight breeze as my boss, the two colleagues of mine and myself waited patiently for the VIP visitors. I would say that my hangar being the furthest from the rest, has the closest proximity to the airport and hence, having the best view of the runaway.
We walked them through the avionics workshop and then, to the control centre to see the project charts. The board of directors were pretty impressed with the concise visualization charts as my boss explained them; a clear story-tell overview on what is the progress and the status of the project. I guess I was beaming quietly inside hearing such positive feebacks.
Passing our time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fire-fighting. Almost everyday. I simply want to give up sometimes. It can be so emotionally and physically drained. I was letting out to my friend who is currently stationed to do the 767 conversion program that how much I will like to leave and how much tiring this program is sponging on me.
"Don't be silly. You are still young and doing something high profilic. Of course, there are lots of jealousy and back-stabbing. Don't leave but rather take some time off, you're just tired. Remember that you might be doing the 777 conversion."
A nice guy who drives a cool blue Mazda car.
No comments:
Post a Comment