11 June, 2008

Landed, crashed or still flying and cruising

So Holland had won against Italy with a perfect triple score to nothing. The UEFA European cup has started 5 days ago but I guess I wouldn't have the time to see the early morning matches due to work. I guess I just need to rely on the newspaper to check out the details of the soccer updates.

"So do you want to go St. James this Friday? I know you like live band performances. Can get a coke since you don't drink alcoholic drinks." Momentarily, I gave him a hard stare, thinking maybe I had heard him wrong. " Yeah, I love live band performances but I don't go to such places." As I gently said no to his offer of companionship.

This is the guy who compares his past relationships to status of planes as "have landed" and "already crashed down". Apparently, his current relationship is "still flying and cruising".

Sorry but I'm not those type of girls who goes out clubbing or listen to lounge music at some club places. Am I missing out on anything? Nope.

No comments: