I nagged at him to not call me using his handphone as international calls will be too expensive. We smsed each other then I realized, him smsing me will be also expensive. Catching up through MSN messenger will be tiring due to the different time zones. So we finally concluded in emailing each other instead.
He survived his flight test yesterday. Apparently, the flight test was more like a roller coaster, not that this is the first time for him but he was telling me the duration ordeal throughout was quite uncomfortable. It ascended up very steeply and fell down the sky very steeply too as the pilots test the control surfaces. The only best part was him trying the IFEs in the First and Business Class. On the whole, the test took about 5 hours.
"Relaxing and smelling the flowers here." It seems that the hangar site looks like a countryside. I told him to take a drive to the outskirts of the city since summer will be hitting Toulouse soon. Unfortunately, he decided to give up his Mercedes B-class car since he is afraid to drive due to the awkward left side of driving. And so, the spending of 60 euros on cab fare.
True to his words, he sent me lots of photos, naming Day 1, Day 2, etc so that I won't miss out anything that he sees or observes while he is there.

The buzz ambience of the music festival
No comments:
Post a Comment