27 June, 2008

Mr Green

Could you remember having your parents telling you that you do not have to go to school today because it's the holidays? Well, that wonderful feeling relive in me again just by taking one day off from work. I was so glad when I saw my boss's replied sms showing "Ok", as normally he will ask me questions like "How come?" and then, I had to start explaining to him. That welcoming feeling of Yippie Yay Yays! warmingly sips into the soul.

Feeling like a bummer and having lots of time in hand, I just wanted to feel the wind blowing to my pale face. It sure felt great to go to places on a weekday while everyone else was at work or in school. I had finally caught "The Incredible Hunk" to end a perfect one day's rendezvous, after much recommendations from my brother and friends.

Another kudos movie from Marvel Comics. Worth every cents of my SGD9.50! I have always liked Edward Norton as he is one of my favourite actors; a very dynamic versatile actor who could carry the roles of a villian or a hero. In this movie, he plays the heroic role of Bruce Banner as he attempts to find the cure to get rid of himself becoming a hulk. Any lady will want to touch that gentle face while looking deep into those baby blue eyes and say "It's okay". In this case would be Liv Tyler who plays the character of Dr. Elizabeth Ross, Bruce's lover.

The ending part of the movie was the best. This is where General Ross is approached by Tony Stark (The Iron Man Movie) that a "team" is being put together. So this reveals another upcoming Marvel Comics movie Avengers is on the way?

Next movie to catch will the Hancock starring Mr Will Smith. A July movie!

No comments: