02 July, 2008

Scare

I had a scare yesterday's morning. Had to ask the help of some trusted LAEs to watch over me just in case that creepy weirdo do anything silly to me. Raj, somewhat like big brother of mine in the hangar was telling me to take care of myself as he was abit worried for my safety.

So far, my boss is yet to be told as I felt that things are quite manageable and still in control. In the meantime, I'm just going to act normal, leaving the office late if I have to, but I'm just grateful to have a brotherhood of bodyguards to protect me.

"You cannot only hope and pray for it, you need to fight for it." The intensity look shown in his eyes when he said that to me. The guy in Toulouse said that I've shown much care for this person. Yes, I do because he is the only reason that makes sense at work.

No comments: