After the weekend's catastrophe scare over the peeling of the fuselage skin near the body splice of the aircraft, our avionics team has already taken extra precautionary measures to do an inspection on the oxygen bottles at the forward cargo. Even if the parent company has not issued any workcards to do the extra additional inspection works.
An explosion may have caused the rip-off damage as a missing oxygen bottle was not traceable when an inspection was done after the aircraft did an emergency landing in Manila.
But sometimes, it can be seen as a blessing in disguise prespective as through such accidents can only improved safety measures be tighten and implemented; too complacency can be harmful.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"So where will you be going after Japan?". The velvet-grey eyed customer knows that I like to travel and since PTF will soon be ending in 16 days' time, he knows that I might be taking off to somewhere. But he does not know that I just came back from India 4 months ago. He probably be shocked knowing that I have already visited 2 countries beginning of the year.
He will purposely speak to me in Malay while I stumbly reply back in mixed English and Malay, which is quite amusing much to him. "Takut, nanti saya terlupa bahasa saya nanti." He's a Malaysian who have been working in Hong Kong quite a number of years.
He was showing me picture of his cute son."So bila awak nak ke jinjang?" "Jinjang? Apa tu?"
I gave him an innocent face, he snorted as he gives up and walk away. Heheh..
No comments:
Post a Comment