23 July, 2008

Critical Milestone

13th August 2008. A huge, critical milestone to meet, a personal glory to us if we meet that target completion date of the 4th PTF aircraft. The site manager has been bugging me frequently, asking on whether we can meet our target day. He can be yaya-papaya sometimes but seriously, he is trying to help us from his side in escalating our priority queue number in getting the DER to review our acceptance letter among the other modification sites in the world.

"Go away! I don't want to bet with you." As I friendly shooing him away from my cubicle. Got scolded from the SVP yesterday, but then what's new. I just don't understand why the production progress report need to be sent to this other guy when he is no longer involved in our daily activities. Tough luck, I received another call from him again today. Why can't he just call my boss for the status of this issue. Arghh!

Guess the paint issue has been resolved. No claws painted on the aircraft this time round as they discuss on legal rights issues at their side.

Tall, dark, handsome guy with velvet-grey eyes coming to the hangar this Friday! Pretend only to be tough in meetings but he's actually a joker at heart.

Well, 21 days to sustain. I want to travel soon!

No comments: