07 September, 2008

Confessions

In work. Confused. Am I in the DAW project? Seems that things and people in it are making me uncomfortable. Abit left out as they see me as someone who wants to take over just because the project is in dire critical status. Telling myself that I am just assisting. Again, I told my boss that whether I can be pulled out from the project. I rather do the EFB mod project instead, at least I am working with my own group of LAEs and technicians whom I am so familiar with. Sometimes, I feel that he is just making use of my capabilities to make him feel good and secure. Sighz...

In life. I think if I am spending time with him, I will get more and more attached to him. That's spells doom disaster to me. But he keeps distancing in. What should I do? Seems that my kluns close group of friends approve and like him. And that is important. I'm beginnning to like a guy whom he will be the last person in my head to have feelings with. It is true that friendship develops a loving relationship. It adds more wonderfulness if he is your best guy friend.

He is Chinese and I'm Malay. Don't think too much Liza. Just go with the flow. I rather not to tell probably because, I feel the time is never ready yet and I hope to God that I don't want to lose him as a friend.

No comments: