It's been sometime since I logged into my friendster or facebook profiles. There's someone that I have been meaning to keep in touch ever since we lost each other after the "O" levels. Her name still fresh in memory. She was my classmate for two years until we went to different streams; I was sent for the science stream while she did arts.
From her, I started my Jonathan Brandis' collections, diligently buying the UK and US magazines from the Holland V's mama shop and then cutting photos of his articles before placing them neatly in my file folder. I seem to not find that file anymore.
I could still remember her warm hug she gave me, the last time we met before our paths never crossed again. I couldn't recall where she went after our "O" levels as I moved on to do my "A" levels in college. "Take care, babe!" Was her last parting words to me.
I typed her name in friendster. Couldn't find. I then typed her name in facebook. A white and black photo showing someone familiar. Sabrina Shahnaz. She seems to have lost weight but happy to know that I've found her at last! She is currently residing in London, it seems.
Facebook is truly magnificient. It bridges back those lost contacts. I'm glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment