30 September, 2008

Recovery and Raya

I lost my voice. It's really bad and handicapped that I could not communicate any feasible words to everyone around me. One of my colleague took the opportunity to make fun of me as he mocks my painstakingly coughing to clear my throat. Luckily, I was quite good-natured to him even though I'm sick.

I went to see the doctor again since the last medication proves infutile for me as I am still not recovered yet. " You need steriods for the throat? Seems that your voicebox has been infected." "Steriods? Nooo..just normal medication is good enough for me." The kind faced doctor had wanted to give me a stronger dose of medication as he thought I need my voice to function at work. Just thinking of consuming pills containing steriods already paled me, I rather stick to the longer medical route of regaining my voice back, at least I feel safe.

Cool, he likes my cookies and brownies. Said it's very nice. Even his mum likes them. So I guess I could baked after all. Just plain lazy only. The truth is you feel compel and motivate to cook if there's someone to cook for. So far, there's him since he likes to eat. I guess I'll learn how to cook some other recipes for him to try and feed back. This proves to be quite fun ordeal.

"Wear your kebaya either on Thursday or Friday. You'll break the hearts of guys at Line 1." I think he's nuts to even think about it. Imagine wearing your kebaya and heels as you enter the aircraft to see the progress. Nope, won't do that. Too bad I work in the hangar.

Guess he won't be that lucky to see me wearing my baju kurung.

Tomorrow is Hari Raya. Yay!

No comments: