28 September, 2008

Plain innoncent thoughts

2 days before Syawal lebaran comes along. Sad because the month of ramadhan is ending soon. Ramadhan has always been special for me, a month of seeking the spritual inner peace. For this year's Hari Raya, I did nothing special except maybe baking brownies for fellow friends who wish to try my once in a blue moon cooking skills.

I have been sick, not feeling well lately probably that explains the lack of eagerness of participation in anything.

I'm thinking of leaving my job again. It's no pretending that I love my job but I hate the people around it. I was looking at this photo that I pinned up in my cubicle, realizing that as each and single one who was in the pioneer team has left the project, except for me. The last one lady standing.

Always telling myself to look for outside avenues for new jobs, I have been lazy to do so. Maybe after Raya, with more determination, I will do so.

Healing the wound. I've been thinking of the word reconciliation. Meeting those people again that used to have special parts in my life. It's not as if I ever met them again or we have ever cross paths on each other again after so long, but sometimes, it's a nice thought to even think about it. Will they recognise me or even smile at me, wonder who will acknowledge first, me or them?

For now it's just plain innocent thoughts to wonder if I ever meet these people again.

Things do happen for a reason.

No comments: