Yesterday, it was the first time that he will meeting my very closest group of ladies' friends. It was rather an unplanned arrangement event and it gave me a weird scared and worried feeling.
Fortunately, the whole time at the dinner was such a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. He gets well with them, such a joker he is. Made them laugh as he tries to get to know them.
As usual, he sent me home afterwards. "I'm glad you met my friends tonight." "It is important for you that I meet them?" "Yes."
I got a sms from one of my friends today. "Hey girl!First impression passed! With flying colours!"
I'm glad that both of parties were not awkward and we had rather a good time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A photo that I liked so much. I just did not realised that this photo was taken by him as I was the photographer for that day. That night that he introduced me to Mr Bean's ice-cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment