30 August, 2008

Penat! Penat!

Working almost 7 days per week ever since I was roped into the DAW project. Coming back very late at night almost every day and hopping inside the cab the next day as I am too tired to walk towards the MRT station to go to work. The cab drivers' big smiles as they welcome me in.

Slight appetite to eat my dinner or lunch as I try to get the critical milestone chart ready before Thursday's presentation. Even, my mum was commenting that she rarely sees me in the house nowadays.

How to do a recovery plan for 5 weeks? Tough challenging meets but I will try my best. Oh well, at least the project durates for only a month, enough to kill me. I'm supposed to take leave after SMS PTF, but now, I can't.

Fasting month starts come Monday. I pray to God that I am able to sustain the momentum and energy to survive through this ordeal.

Penat! Penat!
----------------------------------------------------------------
We've been saying lots of sorrys to each other nowadays. "Seems that things that I say to you makes you unhappy nowadays." "What makes you think, I can't do it?"

We really need to take a break from each other, at least for me. I blame DAW!

No comments: