It's 655pm and I am still in the office. 5 more days till I submit the project completion declaration to the Quality department. If we manage to beat that target day, we can congratulate ourselves to the first MRO in the world to have achieve the shortest conversion TAT.
I just had a brief meeting with my planners, and I could see the lack of motivation shown on their faces.
I was finding ways to cheer them up, telling them that we are at the final leg of the long marathon, just abit more and we will be done. But, I know it's not just about the progress of the project, it is probably about everything.
"Am I a bad AO?" I was asking one of my planners. I'm just someone who is trying her best to be fair, listening ears' to their problems and help to tackle them, show my disapproval if they deter away from the project aim and making sure the group does not disintegrate but still move as a team. It's really tough to juggle so much responsibilities but I've never been afraid of challenges because I know I can handle and do them.
My colleague. I wish she will just shuts her mouth sometimes. She just talks innocently without thinking of whether it will hurt other people's feelings. I know she has been eyeing my job, probably since it is more glory than hers. I wish she would stop eavesdropping on all my phone conversations or hanging outside my cubicle to see who is stopping by to see me.
I can't stop other LAEs to come and talk to me more than her, right. Or if my boss is trying to talk to me, stop hovering from the walls of my cubicle. I don't understand why she wants to take notice of me so much.
More painful, when she told him about something that I had wish she has stopped. She doesn't know enough but now because of her, he knows that I am sad about it. I can't even looked at him on the eyes now.
Dah penat, dah. Cepatlah for next week to come and it will be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment