05 August, 2008

Aloof and damn busy

Fake smile. When you are actually so tired and very irritated. Though, I still try to be patient and composed. Which I hope so. Probably, it's the crunch time. Or probably, he has not called or spoken anything to me today.

He's back to his own working self again. That aloof, damn busy and full of attitude kind of guy. Totally opposites to the caring, warmth, empathy me at work. But then, that's him. Him and his busy high-flying career. Can be irritating sometimes, going out with him when his phone rings and then, it's all about work. Sometimes, I feel like throwing his phone to the nearest dustbin that I could find.

One more week to go and I'm done with this plane. But looking at the emails being corresponded today, it gave me a worse feeling.

Shitty day. At least a guy at the fleet management office almost made my day today. I was having abit problem at work and he actually stayed awhile on the phone to help me solve it.

"It's okay. Have a nice dinner later and good rest at home." I wonder how he looks like.

No comments: