09 August, 2008

Photos love relive

"I'm being oblivious to the camera." He was trying to get a snapshot of me with his Canon compact camera as I just played refused.

It's been such awhile since I played with a camera, being photographed or taking photographs. The feeling was relived again as I took many candid photos of him which was really fun as he was easy to take, just happy to have his photos taken by me.

"Wah, how come got wrinkles and eye-bags?" As we take a look at the pictures of him that I have taken. I gave a good look at his face, scrutinizing if it was actually true as the photo shows, then it dawned me that he has a good clear skin.

Suddenly, he wanted a picture with the two of us in it. "Just to show people that you are really small standing next to my very tall frame."

In the end, he managed to take 2 shots of me as I smile shyly to the lens.

"You're quite photogenic you know." I just gave him a shrug.

No comments: