06 August, 2008

Dark chocolates

All the formulae on project productivity and efficiency that my boss was trying to entrust into my head were so confusing as they take time to comprehend and digest in. I'm amazed that he could calculate large numbers within seconds without punching into the calculator as I try to keep up with his explanations' speed. Only I had realised that with the current trend in depreciation of the US currency that we are losing money like waterdrops from a hole until we meet the target breakeven point.

It's challenging but it is fun playing with numbers as I told myself learning new things is normally a tough ordeal but after knowing them, they will be a breeze as you get the hang of them.

"So how is your Godiva's chocolates?" "They are okay but those big dark chocolate chunks that he gave us are more nicer." I felt like telling him that I could gladly bring more from home if he wants somemore. But of course, I kept mum. Knowing him, he will probably ask hard gruelling questions that I wish to avoid.

Reflecting back, Mr N was asking me what to buy for him since apparently he had forgotten to buy something back. "He likes chocolates alot, so you can buy that." And so, the Godiva's dark chocolate gift package.

No comments: