17 August, 2008

Staring

Abit dressed up than usual, I was abit nervous in meeting him today. Probably it is because it will be the first time that he will be seeing me in my make-up which I never did whenever we went out with each other.

"You can stop staring at me." Blushed, telling him as he had this weird look on his face.

We had gone for drinks overseeing the sea before bringing him to this lovely restaurant up at Serangoon. He knew that I liked Indian food and partly because I had wanted to see him eating with his fingers.

"Please don't see me while I'm eating." As he tried his best scooping up the briyani rice with his fingers. It was such a classical moment seeing a foreigner using his right hand, peeling off the skin of the masala prawns.

"I think I'll bring my mum to this place. The food was delicious." I'm glad that he liked the food as I try to introduce him to places that me and my friends frequent for our makan trips around Singapore.

We took the train back together, as usual he accompanied me to my destination station.

"Remember those guys that we came across at that place. They were looking at your direction the whole time. Probably they are wondering what this lady doing with me. You know, you looked so very pretty tonight."

I blushed as I said thank you. Goof me.

No comments: