"I don't trust guys easily. It's more harder to do that in modern time nowadays." This is probably due to the past hurt experiences that I had. We try to maintain a honest friendship with each other. Telling each others' activities whenever we never meet as we do maintain our own spaces of privacy or our own circles of people that we hang out with.
"Cute girls like you should get married." He was shocked when I told him I am ready to buy my own house at the legal age of 35. "You can't forever hold that wall against someone who wants to get to know you."
---------------------------------------------------------------
We played pool today. He is really very good in pool, showed me a few tips in shooting the balls. It's been 2 years since I played pool, hence the rusty hand in the game.
It's funny but today, I tend to agree that playing pool with a guy is rather sexy. Lots of touching as he taught me how to grip the pole properly and balancing the bridge of the fingers; a good way of impressing a girl if a guy is really damn good in the game.
But of course, we are just very good friends having a great time. A fun friend to be with.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Something had happened while he was in Toulouse. "Nothing really happened. It was just that I was lonely and needed someone to talk with."
All I can say, that guys do get bored and lonely too easy sometimes.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I need to take a break from him. I hope he understands.
No comments:
Post a Comment