Is the aircon not working and the room getting hot suddenly or it is just me? He was outrightly flirting with me, infront of everyone else in the meeting room. I can't believe my luck that he had chose to sit opposite me as I divertly try not to make eye contacts with him.
Holding up his agenda paper, I saw the word S.Y? written on it. I blushed immediately knowing what he meant as he revives back our secret jokes. Even my boss notices this random participation of smiles, probably wondering this strange friendliness between us.
I had to keep up a straight face, looking professional everytime I had to speak up knowing that he is looking at me. It was the most hardest moment that I ever had to endure.
Glass beads bracelet. I don't know why I am jealous that I did not get a glass beads bracelet from him. That bracelet costs only 17 euros compared to pricely gift that he got for me.
Apparently, it was for his friend.
"It's unique and it is handmade glass beads, so French." "But yours is nicer and more expensive." "I don't need expensive things, the bracelet is sooo pretty." "Okay, I'll ask her to give up her bracelet, want or not?"
Gosh, since when I got so childish.
No comments:
Post a Comment