13 September, 2008

Don't go yet

"Looking for happiness in all the wrong places. I used to be always searching and always lonely. I never feel that any more."
"It was God's way of closing a door and opening a window.There is something very good about being in a situation where you have to give all the time. It makes you feel full of life and full of love."
~ Gwyneth Paltrow, part star, all mum.
"Waking up I see that everything is ok
The first time in my life and now it's so great.
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great,
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry."
~ Avril Lavigne, touched by love.

No comments: