05 June, 2008

Airline

My parents are travelling again. This time to New Zealand, visiting the North and the South islands.

I am always concerned whenever they travel by air. "Which airline company?" is the normal standard question that I would ask them. Last year, my heart flipped when my mum says she will be taking that flight as I warned her the airline has been given stern warning over their airworthiness safety' issues. " If I am fated to die in the air, then I am fated" was her usual nonchalant answer. Fortunately, I had received sms from my dad to rest assure that they have landed safely.

So far, they have boarded planes of various airlines that have been to my work place for maintenance checks except for that particular one. Sometimes, I feel like paying for their flight to make sure they are on the plane of the airline that I choose, just to ease my worry back on ground.

They will be taking the parent airline company, come this Saturday, thank goodness. Just need to give a call to my friends' at the line, to make sure the aircraft engineers there have done their double inspections. Okay, that will be too much. Hee..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.