16 June, 2008

You inject life in me

"You look pretty yesterday. You look prettier today." I don't really handle flatteries very well, shy as I looked down. Stupidly, I could hear myself saying " And you'll meet some gorgeous French girls with big blue eyes and fell in love with her."

I don't know really understand but everytime we are with each other, I feel safe with him. He's a great friend but alas, just a friend. I'm just enjoying his friendship at the moment, one more day with him before he leaves on a jet plane.

You can sense the pride in him when he shows me off to his other friends. That definitely, feels good.

I have been a living dead, working and working, trying my best to cheer up in this humble life of mine. Injector of life, you in me. Not because of all beautiful words you say to me but the motivating and the accepting on who I am. Being myself when I am with you.

For that, I am grateful.

4 comments:

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

Im HERE!!!

Tell him how you feel....

Liza said...

Hey!
Welcome, welcome!

Nah, he's almost like my best friend. Except he is a guy.

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

:)...

I can sense - both of you can be more than friends :)

Liza said...

Nope, we are just good friends. It's not being denial, scared or worry to go the next step, because there's really no next level to go to :)It is not about afraid to jeopardize a friendship either.

And no, it is not because he is leaving the country, because he will return back home.

And it is not being choosy either. I guess it's hard to explain.Heh.