29 July, 2008

Happier probably

I'm a girl with many dimensions in me. I suppose that makes one special and unique, hopefully different from the rest. I think I'm wiser, stronger and older than I once felt before. I'm not afraid to say no, not afraid to voice out my views and opinions, more blunt than I did before, well in a good, kind way I hope.

I'm still free-spirited like I used before, hate when people force me down or try to control me, not afraid to fight back in something that I strongly believe. But I will back away if things are still stubbornly left unchanged but I will still fight till I cannot fight no more. I believe in spending time alone, just left to think and explore the inner pieces in me. Guarding my own privacy.

I love colourful cultures, breathtaking world's wonders, new experiences, the wind, the sky, the sea and the beautiful faces of the world.

I hate liars and pretenders, just tell me the truth, though the truth hurts but don't lie to me. Being frank and honest with yourself.

I smile when I am happy but like the rest, I do cry when I am sad. I used to hide my emotions but now, I am learning to show them.

I am a human being who is not afraid to make mistakes, though sometimes mistakes can be costly. But that will hopefully make you a tougher in person in life.

I used to be sad and confused but I am happy now. Happier probably.

With the love of family and close friends, I am smiling and laughing more. To accompany me in moving forward to the next chapters of my life.

3 comments:

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

when is your birthday, dear one?

Liza said...

A suprisingly, out-of-the-blue question.

October the 15th, Mr Irregularities.

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

I will put it in my calendar, dear one!