I have been lying low in what I am feeling about him. Whereas for him, he is so obvious in showing how he feels about me, those looks and words; no shyness about them at all. Now that he is coming back soon, I am abit worried and scared about what is going to happen next.
We share too many mutual things; project work, work colleagues even my boss likes him. He knows enough about me and my secrets as I do about him. I think it will be an enormous effort to act normal and professional as possible if I am going to sit opposite him in meetings now. Maybe I should sit sideways from him now onwards?
Knowing him, there's so many ladies that will want his company, I just don't understand why he is spending so much time with me. Just think he is wasting his time actually.
"Can't wait to see you next week." "Ermm...okay."
3 comments:
So dia dah balik ke belum?
You're counting down is it?
Next Friday.
Hehehe - I am
Post a Comment