16 July, 2008

A ray glimpse of light

There'll be a new EFB modification project that we might start after this PTF project and other sales requirement issues that I had wanted to tell him yesterday's night as we came online in MSN. In the end, we chatted about matters of the heart.

Finally, I told him about my crappy shock feeling that I have been having since the weekend. Surely, the very long absence from each other will make me forget about him. But damn, last weekend the hurt felt again. But then again, we were just friends back then.

It is hard to find a good trustworthy man.

I was telling him on what can I offer for guy cos' I can't cook although I'm quite functional in housework but I'm busy with my project-basis work and probably too tired at the end of the day. "You are forgetting about your smile, your laughter, your empathy for forgiveness, your excitedment, your eagerness, your kindness and caring, your understanding and listening ears', your smartness and most importantly, your beauty."

"I don't want you to be sad again cos' I can't handle it especially since I will be driving back later." Heh, apparently after much coaxing of motivation, he is finally driving his Mercedes-B car. And, he is learning to cook over there, well being the youngest in the family, his mum does a fairly amount for him.

He will be back in 2 weeks' time.

4 comments:

Armed_n_Fabulous said...

hmmm...who is he? ;)

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

mmmm - told ya!!!:)

Liza said...

not Mr French,kin. Ta, xin cha po-ren ;)

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

Im suspending my ceriteaku for a while. Would like to invite you to another blog - kisahbelumsempurna.blogspot.com