04 May, 2008

The Dark Wing Duck Project (DAW)

Just thinking about going back to work tomorrow scares me. Looks like my plan to take it easy ever since SMS docks into the hangar 11 days ago is not working well enough. What's more, I have to deal with the DAW project which is such a messy affair. That current intense feud with the parent company over their cabin items makes work more difficult. Stupid marketing department, trust that they will be doing their job, apparently they have not. Middle-management can be a pain in the ass, sometimes. My boss is constantly not in his office and hence I have to deal everything on my own, making my own decisions and putting a brave professional front.

I hate that phrase" Are you stressed?". So what's with the fucking care if I am stress and that I do not have a poker-face to disguise that intense of turmoil responsibilties that I need to shoulder on. I know they are just waiting to see when I will break. Well, damn them.

I'm also worried that some of my planners will be taking their leaves soon. But then again,they deserve to be going back to their hometowns after intense months of pre-planning work. I myself feel like going somewhere but I know it will not be fair to the rest of my planners.

My boss says "I can push my AOs to the furthest that I could. But not the planners". Always true to his words. Sigh.

Positive thinking, strive to the best in what I can do. I'm still loving in what I am doing, even with the crazy working hours, the constant change in the hectic work schedule and the crazy idiocy people that I need to deal with. I'm grateful as I get to work in my passion industry, working with planes that I love. You know what's great, seeing that plane as it ascends up, hovering above my hangar as I walked across the apron, still gives me that shiver of excitement.

I'm blessed.

No comments: