I did not realise that I was so uptight today or was ever since. I was angry with him and he almost shouted at me today for some contractive opinions that we both had. I almost cried but I just hide my face with the A3 paper I was holding and said "Okay, I'll ammend the changes" and walked out of the conference room.
Damn him. Where was he when I need his words of advice.
Around 5.25pm, I know I had to face again because I need to ask him over things that I was still unsure and also to show him the chart so that he could vet through. Feeling hot, I sat down and face him.
"Can you explain to me..." One look at his face and see that warm smiling eyes of him, I had started to laugh and he started to laugh too. We kept laughing and laughing as I tried to keep my face straight to stop myself from laughing more.
In all, we had a very long lengthy laugh over no apparent reasons. Suddenly, I was feeling better , relishing that warm good feeling that washes me over.
I realise that no matter I have this "hate and like" attitude towards my boss, he is still that warm fuzzy guy that has always motivate and gives his support to me.
I could still remember 2 years ago, I was in his office at the tower block, him seeing me crying as he lifted up my spirits when my personal and work problems came crushing down on me, that girl who was still naive to her surroundings.
Strength and faith are my believers now.
No comments:
Post a Comment