08 May, 2008

Sometimes..

Sometimes...

I was sitting on the canteen seat while waiting for my colleagues to come back with their food. Looked around, just wasting time.

Ladies in high-heels, groomly clad in skirts and shiny blouses. Ladies in pantsuits with ankled-cut boots. Looked happy and cheerful as they walked in.

I wish I could be like them, instead of being wrapped in these practicality clothes and wearing these heavy shoes that I have right now. At least, my face could look better instead of that tired look and that dark eye bangs I have right now. I'm a woman, and I need to feel like a woman.

My work environment is so damn project basis. Nowadays, I'm always in a grumpy mood. Everyone around me has always been in either in moody, angry or can't-be-bothered moods.

Tired lah. I need to constantly remind myself, that I love my job.

No comments: