I have always been a great fan of marvel comics movies. Recently, there was Iron man and it is a such great movie! I simply adore Robert Downey Junior; he simply oozoes sexuality magnetism that you can forget the rest of of Hollywood hunks, especially now that he leads a clean slate of life after the drugs and the boozes. Albeit that sexy ruggedness that he potrays, he is such a great actor and you could just keep admiring on.
One thing I can only complain is the character of Pepper Potts that Gweyneth Paltrow played. Such a squeaky mousy character. I'm still dying to see that finest acting skills from her. Suffice to say, it was a just a safe potrayal of the loyal assistant of wealthy industrialists Tony Stark.
Overall, I will give 4 thumbs up out of 5. It's a movie action packed with great showing of high-tech software simulations which will interest you if you are into gadgets and technology which I am. Oh ya, Black Sabbath rocks!

No comments:
Post a Comment