15 August, 2008

Dreams of a child

"When you were young, did you ever dream what you wanted to be when you grow up?" He ponders few moments. "It's not being a lawyer, doctor or anything like that." " All that I wanted was to have a drink of my own soft drinks. Not sharing with anyone."

Back during his childhood days, it was tough growing up in a family of three siblings with parents of little money. I guess that makes him more humble in appreciating the money that he earns now.

"How about you?" Stuck, a difficult question to answer. "You'd probably laugh if I told you." He nudges more for me to tell.

"When I was young, I wanted to be a singer." "To sing on a stage accompanied by someone playing the guitar." "If I choose a song now, probably a rock ballad song."

He smiled at me as I smiled back.

4 comments:

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

Singer eh? :)

Liza said...

Just a kid's dream, aje. Tak dapat jadi chanteuse, jadi aircraft planner pun best jugak.Heh.

Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

It is cool too :)

So when are u coming to Msia?

Liza said...

Hentah:). It has been awhile since I've been to Malaysia.