"Do we have time to have ice-cream?" Looking down to his watch."Hmm..we have half a hour." We made ourselves comfortable at the sofa seat of the haagen daz outlet.
We shared three scoops of ice-cream flavoured which I chose on a waffle basket. "You know eating ice-cream is a great alternative to having boyfriends." "It just releases you."As I happily savour my spoonful of chocolate ice-cream.
An unreadable look on his face as he just laugh the matter off.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Today is the last day of the PTF production meeting. "Till we meet again next year." As the chairman ended the agenda meeting.
Then, I looked at him. Busy checking emails on his laptop. I didn't like what he was wearing today. A white shirt with tailored gray pants. I think guys look great with navy blue or black coloured shirts. Make them look tall, sleek, attractive and important.
Two more days and we won't be doing a project for a long time till next year.
Quality letter. It's feel important that I call the shots to stop the project's clock as we hope to hit our target day. Probably tomorrow or the day after. To make history in the passenger-to-freighter conversion production retrofit. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
all the best!!
thank you :). My project is finally over, exceeding the expectations. Alhamdulilah.
Alhamdulillah
Great news indeed!!
Post a Comment